I do not know what this movie is about but I am 100% in love with its fashion.
An object that is surrounded by a magnetic field and that has the property, either natural or induced, of attracting iron or steel.
A person, a place, an object, or a situation that exerts attraction.
A female child, from birth to full growth.
The use of girl to refer to a woman of any age is highly likely to be considered old-fashioned or to cause offence.
▶ALTERNATE UNIVERSE: JOEY & PACEY
“And I love you. I have always, always loved you…”
I read your AU Joey & Pacey but all I see is AU Jessica & Peter. AND I LOVE IT.
1. If two celebrities are seen together it does not mean they are dating.
2. If two celebrities are dating it does not mean they want the publicity.
3. And it’s really none of our business.
4. Please keep your death threats out of my tags.
5. Actually, stop it with the death threats!
6. And the general hate.
7. And while we are on the subject, two costars can have amazing on screen chemistry and be just friends off screen.
8. And when one or both are in a relationship with someone else writing about how much you wish he or she would wake up and realize how perfect they are together is just really rude. And please see 4 and 5 again and apply it to this point as well.
9. Whether or not a celebrity is gay is not their fans decision.
10. Whether or not a celebrity comes out as gay is not their fans decision.
11. 9 and 10 should be applied to all sexualities and also all forms of “being in a relationship”. Or not.
12. Repeat 3.
13. Finally, when a celebrity goes to the grocery with his or her child this is not “parading the child around for publicity”. This is going to the grocery (celebrities: they’re just like us!). We do not “have a right” to judge them for going to the grocery with their child.
14. Fans have no ownership of the celebrities they worship.
15. But my main point is 5 and 6.
I know if you have to explain a joke it isn’t funny, but the complexity of the following explanation is part of the joke.
I like to role-play, write stories for, and fancast comic book characters. For example, in the elaborate latticework that exists mostly in my head and on my laptop, but partly online and in conjunction with various cohorts, Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel) and Peter Parker (Spider-Man) are in a happily committed relationship and portrayed by Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson:
And they have a kid, Obi-wan “Ben” Danvers Parker, played by Jackson Rathbone:
(They actually have two kids but Ben’s sister is not important to this story.) Jackson is best known for playing the most ridiculous of the ridiculous vampires in Twilight (note: I love ridiculous). But to me he is Ben first.
I have an equally elaborate head-canon for Jessica Jones, for whom I use Katie Holmes:
(Peter Parker and Jessica Jones went to high school together, remember?) Such as, before she decided to try being a superhero again, but after she was living with all of the underground (New) Avengers, in addition to being the name on the Netflix account, Jess acted as the team’s “publicist” (her word) which while underground was defined as “visiting celebrity gossip sites to make sure there aren’t any problematic sightings or stories”.
SO, when the celebrity gossip site BlindGossip started requiring a permanent log in, I chose “Jess Jones”. I don’t comment much but the other day there was a blurb about a Twilight actor wanting to come out during the press tour and someone said something about Jackson and I chimed in (as Jess Jones) to say he was my favorite no matter what.
And then Star Magazine printed it:
(1) I don’ t think I’ve physically picked up Star Magazine in 5-10 YEARS. Goofy celebrity gossip is available for free online. The woman in line ahead of me at the grocery* was having trouble with her credit card so I started flipping, found “TWILIGHT GAY BOMBSHELL”, saw Jackson’s ridiculous picture (click on the blurb above to see the full pages), read his blurb… I couldn’t even believe it at first though I was simultaneously laughing so hard it hurt.
(2) *Also I usually go through self-checkout. So this was all chaos powers.
(3) I don’t care what any of their sexual preferences or relationship statuses are. Not my business! This is meant as support, not speculation.