Link: Reblog for TRUTH IN COMMENTARY
Can I just say how much I hate photosets of the Avengers where the OP sticks Loki or Coulson or Fury in there but forgets Natasha?
OH LOOK YOU GOT THE VILLAIN IN THERE BUT YOU FORGOT A MEMBER OF THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING AVENGERS HOW ABOUT THAT. OH WAIT I FORGOT SHE DOESN’T HAVE A DICK THAT’S THE PROBLEM.
Don’t even get me started on her being left out of fucking official merch but cmon fans at least include her in your stupid photosets jesus christ.
It’s not because she doesn’t have a dick. It is because she has the least interesting storyline in the movie and very few people like her cold, lifeless character portrayal.
First of all, did we watch the same movie?
Natasha motherfucking amazeballs Romanova:
- beat the shit out of three Russian thugs while wearing her underthings and tied to a chair
- brought in Bruce Banner—who is, if you remember the Hulk
- flew the jet that took Steve to Germany, and brought Loki back to the Helicarrier
- got the plan from Loki—A MOTHERFUCKING GOD—using nothing but her brain and her, *gasp* emotions (which you seem to think she doesn’t have)
- was understandably terrified of the Hulk, but continued to try to save Bruce from himself (oh look, emotions again!)
- while injured, she goes after Clint, one of her best friends (extrapolating from her reaction when Coulson said ‘Barton’s been compromised), probably thinking she’s going to have to kill him, and gets rid of the Tesseract’s influence
- I’m not even going to point out how motherfucking amazing she was during the Battle of New York, because this list would get waaaaaay too long
- …except for the part where she figured out how to close the portal and saved the fucking city
Yeah, Natasha’s storyline isn’t interesting at all, and she’s cold and lifeless. You’re totally right.
Well, we know the bolded is a lie. Everyone knows that most fandoms do not have time for female characters and actively erase them from the narrative, just like that person did (ESPECIALLY if she gets in the way of the slash).