An object that is surrounded by a magnetic field and that has the property, either natural or induced, of attracting iron or steel.
A person, a place, an object, or a situation that exerts attraction.
A female child, from birth to full growth.
The use of girl to refer to a woman of any age is highly likely to be considered old-fashioned or to cause offence.
#h8 that people h8 u for the things they praise dudes for #’lol he’s so cute he’s so ~socially awkward~ he doesn’t like attention he avoids the limelight awwww how qt’ #but when it’s a lady? #’ugh she’s so rude ugh she doesn’t smile enough she’s not nice enough she doesn’t enjoy having cameras shoved in her face’ #i see you double-standard #i c u
1. If two celebrities are seen together it does not mean they are dating.
2. If two celebrities are dating it does not mean they want the publicity.
3. And it’s really none of our business.
4. Please keep your death threats out of my tags.
5. Actually, stop it with the death threats!
6. And the general hate.
7. And while we are on the subject, two costars can have amazing on screen chemistry and be just friends off screen.
8. And when one or both are in a relationship with someone else writing about how much you wish he or she would wake up and realize how perfect they are together is just really rude. And please see 4 and 5 again and apply it to this point as well.
9. Whether or not a celebrity is gay is not their fans decision.
10. Whether or not a celebrity comes out as gay is not their fans decision.
11. 9 and 10 should be applied to all sexualities and also all forms of “being in a relationship”. Or not.
12. Repeat 3.
13. Finally, when a celebrity goes to the grocery with his or her child this is not “parading the child around for publicity”. This is going to the grocery (celebrities: they’re just like us!). We do not “have a right” to judge them for going to the grocery with their child.
14. Fans have no ownership of the celebrities they worship.
15. But my main point is 5 and 6.