Natasha’s Top Moments in the MCU
There isn’t much that can make Natasha Romanoff much cooler (ok, so her own movie and an extensive collection of title comics would be cool, but they wouldn’t make the character cooler), and that holds true even for the MCU, where she has made two major appearances so far and is scheduled for at least two more. A comprehensive list of all Natasha’s movie achievements could take days, but here’s a short list of her most outstanding, in no particular order:
10. When she still managed to make a snarky comment just before performing an extremely dangerous move in the middle of a battle for which she was neither qualified nor prepared.
9. She she revealed herself to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent for the first time and caught Tony completely unaware.
8. When she came out of a near-death experience scared and in shock but managed to find strength get up and do her job anyway.
7. When her reflexes showed her immediately in defense mode the moment she sensed danger, even undercover.
6. When she out-performed the trickster god (and fooled most of the audience) in order to gather the intel that she needed.
5. When she stop taking shit from Justin Hammer and intimidated him with force because he was being a sexist ass.
4. When she proved that she wasn’t just a pretty face or a good cover but actually an incredibly capable and talented person by sassing Tony Stark in Latin.
3. When she found a way to cure her teammate and friend, and stayed by his side offering assurance and understanding while he recovered from his experience.
2. When she realized their plan wasn’t going to stop the Chitauri and took action to figure out how to do so. After helping Dr. Selvig recover and finding a solution, she even closed the portal herself.
1. And her number one doesn’t even fit in the photoset simply because I couldn’t pick which one I liked best. Basically, it’s every time Black Widow fights because